Definitions and Interpretations
Information collected through the details players submit to online casinos via websites.
Player or Players
A third party accessing an online casino website. Such third-party member has the intention to use or is using an online casino for gambling purposes.
May refer to the Crazy Vegas Casino website you are currently on or an online casino we recommend for you.
Online websites offering players a platform to play real money gambling games.
- Date of Birth
- Person contact information (Mobile numbers, email address, )
- Physical address
- IP address
- Web browser type and version used
- Operating system
- Activity on a website (URLs you are visiting)
Online Casino Disclosures
- All players are required to provide consent for online casinos to disclose personal information to a third party. Such third parties include; companies, business partners, and suppliers who have access to process data on a casino’s behalf. Online casinos are required to communicate with players about any additional products or services that may be of interest to the player. Communication can be via email, telephone, text message, or any other means of communication.
- Online casinos in Canada are required to request certain documentation from players to verify their account. This can include, but not limited to documents such as; Proof of Identity matching the identity of the details used to create the account, utility bill reflecting your personal details such as physical address (not older than 3 months), along with copies of the front and back of the banking card you registered to play real money with.
- Players should easily be able to easily update any personal detail changes by contacting the support team of their Canadian online casino.
- Online casinos Canada are required to keep all of a player’s personal information strictly confidential.
- Where appropriate casinos online may forward or disclose personal information and relevant documentation, when required by law, to authorities for the prevention and detection of any crime related queries.
- Where applicable, an online casino may forward relevant documentation as proof of identity and personal account information to the relevant third party for the use in the recovery of money owing to the casino by the player.
Internet-based Data transfers
- Players should be aware the Internet is a global environment. The Internet can be used as a tool to collect and process personal data. This means by using online casinos to play casino games and to communicate electronically with casinos, they acknowledge and agree to the processing of personal data through such means.
Safety and Security Procedures
- Safety concerns are the number one priority of your top rated online casinos in Canada. From our experience, online casinos have multiple methods in which they can be safe online casinos. The most secure method is 128-Bit SSL encryption technology.
128-Bit SSL encryption
- 128-Bit SSL encryption technology is the most popular and secure method used by online casinos. It is equivalent to the encryption technology used by banks. This technology will protect all of your personal information and transaction history. This method is a public key encryption which switch session keys between the client and server. This encrypts transactions for both the request and response protocols.
- It is the responsibility of online casinos not to distribute any personal or vital information about a player. Online casinos may not share your details with any third party or other company for the intention of spamming. In addition, no online casino themselves may use your information to spam players. Casinos may, however, use personal information to send out important information relating to the casino. These may include but is not limited to; newsletter, promotions, casino deals, and any information relevant to the casino itself.
- To ensure the safety and security of online casino players, there a number of independent third party regulatory bodies testing casinos. These bodies ensure players receive a fair and professional experience from their online casino. Such bodies include; MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and eCOGRA (online gaming industry self-regulatory body).
- Online casinos may implement various Google Analytics features. These include but are not limited to; Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, a DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- The purpose of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be used for casinos online to better serve their audiences in terms of content and promotional content. However, should you wish not to participate in such campaigns you can make use of Ads Settings. These settings allow players to opt-out of Google Analytics advertisements and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics may be used by online casino groups to advertise online.
- Online casino ads may be displayed across website by third-party vendors such as Google.
- Players may be served ads based on their Internet browsing experience. This can be determined by first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie), and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) online casinos and third-party vendors may use.