Craps is casino game that everyone in Canada is learning to play because of its large winning potential. The craps game involves using a pair of dice to settle the outcome of bets that have been placed on the craps table. Craps has a large number of bets that players have available to them. This means that players have more than just one way of winning. However, in order to master the craps game, players must learn the different types of bets they can make.
- Craps online is the same craps game, just offered on a virtual platform. Playing online craps is much easier than playing craps at an actual casino venue. This is due to a number of factors when playing craps at an online casino, including:
- Craps is usually a fast-paced game, but online craps is played at your own pace and comfort. This is especially helpful for new players.
- Top online casinos offer welcome bonuses which can be used to further fund your real money craps.
- Lower wagering requirements allows more Canadians to join in on the fun at the craps table.
- Playing at your own convenience is one of the best features of online craps casinos.
- Craps casinos Canada also provide players with real money craps and craps they can play for free.
Craps Game Rules
Craps becomes a lot easier when you play it online. This is because craps bets can seem a bit confusing at first. However, before you sit at any craps table, here’s the basics you should know. Each game of craps has a shooter who rolls the dice. There are two phases in a game of craps – the come-out roll and the point phase. Let’s break down how each phase works.
The come-out roll phase
- This is the first phase of any craps game, after all bets have been placed.
- During this phase, the shooter is aiming to role a 7 or 11. If one of these are rolled, all pass line bets win.
- However, if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled, the pass line bet loses.
- The best craps bet you can make is either the pass line bet or don’t pass line bet. Either way, playing the pass line is your way to win at real cash craps.
- If any other number is rolled, that number becomes the point and a different round of craps is triggered.
The point phase
- During this phase of craps, the shooter needs to roll the point number they rolled to start the point phase.
- The point needs to be rolled before a 7 is rolled for the pass line bet to win.
- For a don’t pass line bet to win, a 7 needs to be rolled before the point is rolled.
Tips to Win at Real Money Craps
Craps offers players a lot more ways to win with all the bets you can place. However, some bets should be avoided as they have a high house edge. Here are our top tips to help you win at online craps.
- Avoid the Big 6 or 8: The craps table also contains bets that you should stay away from. The Big 6 or 8 is located on the corner of the craps table and promises massive payouts. This bet only pays out even money and to win you need to throw a 6 or 8 before a 7 on the come-out roll.
- Use the Place bet: Wagering on a Place bet on 6 or 8 pays out 7:6, which is more than a Big 6 or 8 bet. Also, if a 7 is rolled on the come-out roll, you don’t lose.
- Have a system: When playing real money craps, it’s best to use the 3 Point Molly system. This is done by placing a pass line bet. After that, you should make a Come Line bet. Always make sure you back up every single Come bet with either single or double odds. Don’t make more than two Come bets. When one of your Come bets win, make another Come bet. Repeat this method until the shooter throws their point or a 7. This system works by protecting your pass line bet with a Come bet.
- What is online craps?
- Online craps is the exact same craps you play at a land casino. This is the best craps to play because of the convenience and pace of the game. You can play online craps at Crazy Vegas Casino Canada like you would at any other bricks and mortar casino.
- Is craps online rigged?
- Craps has always been a game of chance and luck. Whether you’re playing craps at a casino or online, there’s little you can do to affect the outcome. Online craps uses random number generator software to produce the outcome of a roll. These are not programmed in any kind of way or controlled by anyone.
- Can I play craps for free?
- Our online casino offers Canadians the chance to play craps online for free. We encourage our players to get to know the game before they play real cash craps. This doesn’t use any money unless you want to play our real money craps.
- Any seven: This is bet placed that the very next throw will be a seven.
- Bones: This is a slang term for the craps dice.
- Come bet: This is similar to the pass line bet, except it can only be made after the come-out roll. The roll that follows this bet determines the point number for the specific wager.
- Come-out roll: This is the roll that begins every round of craps.
- Lay bet: This is a bet wagered that a seven will be rolled before the point. Players also need to pay a commission of 5% if they win.
- One roll bets: These are bets placed on a single number for the very next roll and offer the highest payouts.
- Pass line: This is the best craps bet you can make. It is a bet placed on the pass line during the come-out roll. This bet wins if a 7 or 11 is rolled. Opposite to this is the don’t pass line bet where you win if a 2 or 3 is rolled.
- Place bet: This is a bet on a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 being rolled before a 7. These bets can be placed during a come-out roll.